Information we collect from you
Personal Information: We collect information about you and your company as you register for an account, create or modify your profile, use, access, or interact with the SaaS (including but not limited to when you upload, download, collaborate on or share Content). Information we collect includes
- Contact information such as name and email address
- Billing information such as organization name and address
- Profile information such as a username and job title
Content: We collect and store content that you create, input, submit, post, upload, transmit, store or display in the process of using our SaaS. Such content includes any personal information or other sensitive information that you choose to include ("incidentally-collected Personal Information").
Information we collect about you from others
In some cases another user (such as a system administrator) may create an account on your behalf and may provide your information, including Personal Information (most commonly when your Council requests that you use our SaaS).
Information we collect about you from your use of our SaaS
Web Logs: We gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our SaaS. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses as well as browser type, internet service provider, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, identification numbers associated with your Devices, your mobile carrier, and system configuration information. In the case of our SaaS, the URLs you accessed (and therefore included in our log files) include usernames as well as elements of content as necessary for the SaaS.
Other submissions: We collect other data as you participate in our surveys, subscribe to our e- newsletter, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. For example, information regarding a problem you are experiencing with our SaaS could be submitted to our Support Services.
How we use the information we collect
General Uses: We use the Information we collect about to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote OpenCities SaaS;
- Enable you to access and use our SaaS, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing content;
- Send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Send OpenForms related communications, such as providing you with information about new version upgrades, features, announcements and more. You have the ability to opt out of receiving any of these communications.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our SaaS;
- Investigate and prevent unauthorized access to our SaaS, and other illegal activities; and
- For other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
Links to Other Web Sites